HPC@LSU is a joint partnership between the Center for Computation & Technology (CCT) and Information Technology Services (ITS). We promote the use of scientific computing and technology across all disciplines, enabling education, research and discovery through the use of emerging, advanced technologies and provide the infrastructure and support necessary to facilitate heroic research efforts, utilizing cutting edge technology to push the limits of scientific discovery. HPC@LSU also provides systems administration support for the Louisiana Optical Network Infrastructure (LONI) supercomputers and scientific computing consulting support for LONI users.
HPC@LSU hires are handled by LSU Human Resource Management. Open positions are listed on the LSU Careers Site. Search for "High Performance Computing".
We currently have two open positions:
- Data Science Student Consultant (graduate assistantship)
- Technical Writer/Editor/Content Creator (student worker)
To apply, either go to the Handshake website or email your resume to email@example.com.
Other Places to Look
- For information on the HPC, visit: http://www.hpc.lsu.edu/
- For information on the CCT, visit: http://www.cct.lsu.edu/
- For information on the ITS, visit: https://www.lsu.edu/it_services/
- For information on the LONI, visit: http://www.loni.org/
- For information on LSU, visit: http://www.lsu.edu
- Visit the Human Resource Management site to learn more about working at LSU