HPC@LSU is a joint partnership between the Center for Computation & Technology (CCT) and Information Technology Services (ITS). We promote the use of scientific computing and technology across all disciplines, enabling education, research and discovery through the use of emerging, advanced technologies and provide the infrastructure and support necessary to facilitate heroic research efforts, utilizing cutting edge technology to push the limits of scientific discovery. HPC @ LSU also provides systems administration support for the Louisiana Optical Network Initiative (LONI) supercomputers and scientific computing consulting support for LONI users.
There is no opening currently.
Other Places to Look
- For information on the HPC, visit: http://www.hpc.lsu.edu/
- For information on the CCT, visit: http://www.cct.lsu.edu/
- For information on the ITS, visit: http://www.lsu.edu/its/
- For information on the LONI, visit: http://www.loni.org/
- For information on LSU, visit: http://www.lsu.edu
- Visit the Human Resources site to learn more about working at LSU