- Manager, HPC User Services
- Ph. D. (Chem. Engg.), Louisiana State University
Received a PhD from LSU in engineering with an emphasis on transport phenomena in porous media.
Has several years of experience writing parallel programs in Fortran and C/C++, using MPI and OpenMP.
Generally, I can help users needing to:
- build codes on HPC clusters
- install and use software packages on HPC clusters
- troubleshoot problems running jobs on HPC clusters
335, Frey Computing Services Center,
Louisiana State University,
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Voice: (225) 578-7524